Welcome to the Magnolia School District Grant Page!
Grant funds can provide excellent opportunities for you and your students!
To ensure smooth processing, please be sure to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Prior to completing your application, submit a Grant Request form to your principal for approval.
- Once approved, your principal will forward your “Grant Request” to Educational Services for further approval. (Depending on your request, it is important to make sure our district has the capabilities to support your plans for use of the funds, i.e. technology.)
- Hanan Thornton, Assistant Superintendent will notify you of approval to proceed.
- Once approval is received, please submit your grant application to the sponsoring agency.
- Once you have received notification of your grant approval from the sponsoring agency, please notify Sandy Mendoza at Educational Services at .
- When grant funds are received, they need to be processed through Educational Services. Please do not cash the check and place it in your bank account. Doing so is illegal.
- Grantees will be able to purchase their grant items through requisitions, purchase orders, and reimbursements.
For questions, please contact Sandy Mendoza at