Magnolia School District provides a challenging educational program for pre-kindergarten through sixth grade in the western portion of the City of Anaheim and parts of the City of Stanton. School programs and curricular objectives emphasizing English Language Development, strong community partnerships, and character education are hallmarks of our District.
The District values and enjoys positive, collaborative relationships with 700 certificated and classified team members, and their representative agencies. The diverse population of over 6,000 students includes five of ten students receiving primary language support as part of their English-language transition. Magnolia School District is close to Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland, Angel Stadium and the Honda Center. Other major attractions are within a short driving distance, from deserts to mountains, as well as cultural attractions, universities, and colleges.
Students from the Magnolia School District attend junior high and high schools in the Anaheim Union High School District.
To be one of the best school districts in educating students for success today and for the 21st Century.
- Support of students for learning is our first priority. All children can learn and should have equal opportunities for learning.
- Teamwork is promoted and manifested at all levels throughout the District (staff, parents, students, Board, community). MSD is a "we" district, and we succeed as a team.
- We treat each other with respect and understanding; we recognize the uniqueness of each other and promote behaviors that enhance self-esteem (students and adults).
- Decision-making and problem-solving involve the collaboration of those affected and should reflect our goals.
- We seek and support the most qualified employees to promote district excellence at every level.
- Schools and classrooms foster learning by being clean, safe, and attractive.
- We place high worth on the value of education, which is matched by high expectations for the performance of students, staff, and parents.