About Magnolia School District
Magnolia School District provides a challenging educational program for preschool through sixth-grade students in the western portion of Anaheim and parts of Stanton and Buena Park. Rigorous academics and innovative school programs emphasizing English Language Arts, Math, English Language Development, Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM), the Arts, Social Emotional Learning, comprehensive use of innovative technology, and strong community and parent partnerships are hallmarks of our District.
The District values positive, collaborative relationships with over 670 certificated and classified employees. Our dedicated and talented staff are committed to helping ALL students meet their full potential!
To inspire ALL students to extraordinary achievement every day.
An unwavering focus on innovative and engaging learning experiences that prepare students for college, career pathways and life success.
- Support of students for learning is our first priority. All children can learn and should have equal opportunities for learning.
- Teamwork is promoted and manifested at all levels throughout the District (staff, parents, students, Board, community). MSD is a "we" district, and we succeed as a team.
- We treat each other with respect and understanding; we recognize the uniqueness of each other and promote behaviors that enhance self-esteem (students and adults).
- Decision-making and problem-solving involve the collaboration of those affected and should reflect our goals.
- We seek and support the most qualified employees to promote district excellence at every level.
- Schools and classrooms foster learning by being clean, safe, and attractive.
- We place high worth on the value of education, which is matched by high expectations for the performance of students, staff, and parents.