Business Services consists of Fiscal Services, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Payroll, Employee Benefits, Risk Management, Technology, Maintenance, Operations, Transportation, Facilities, and Food Services. Our outstanding staff members are dedicated to providing the best customer service possible to our employees, students, families, and community!
- Fiscal Services staff ensures fiscal solvency by developing, adopting, and maintaining a balanced budget for all programs districtwide
- Maintenance Department guarantees routine maintenance, repairs, and district projects are completed quickly and efficiently by our very capable maintenance team.
- Accounts Payable is responsible for timely payments to our vendors and contractors.
- Operations ensures school sites are kept clean, safe, and beautiful by the custodial teams and gardening staff. In addition, supplies are received, inventoried, and distributed on time by our warehouse staff member.
- Purchasing ensures accurate processing of purchase requisitions for school supplies and equipment using our newest on-line system.
- Transportation assures students are safely picked up and transported to and from schools and field trips on a daily basis by our highly trained and certified bus drivers.
- Payroll guarantees the timely processing of classified and certificated payrolls for our employees. In addition, they provide assistance to employees who have questions or need assistance with their Health Benefits.
- Facilities manages construction projects such as office modernization, roofing, placement of portables, parking lot asphalt and safety, painting, and playgrounds, and public work bids.
- Risk Management diligently strives for the safest work environment for our students and staff and provides workers’ compensation information as needed.
- Food Services staff at all nine sites prepare hot meals including breakfast, lunch, and supper throughout the day as Magnolia School District participates in the National School Lunch Program, National School Breakfast Program and Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Supper Program available without charge to students.
- Technology Department continues to provide the most current devices and systems to support and enhance district efficiency and student achievement.