The Educational Services Division is comprised of Curriculum and Instruction, Assessment, and Early Childhood Education teams that work together to design and deliver a range of services to all students, staff and families. This work has led to high-quality educational programs, resulting in positive outcomes for all students
The talented staff on each team provide leadership, coordination, and support of the District's innovative instructional programs, with a focus on selection and implementation of rigorous and relevant instructional materials for students supported by powerful professional development for staff.
Our ultimate goal is to truly make a difference in the lives of the children and families of Magnolia School District by providing them with an outstanding, rich education that will serve as a foundation for lifelong learning and success.
What Matters Most
- Continuing the development and maintenance of a high-quality, rich and rigorous curriculum that leads to 21st-century career and college readiness for ALL students.
- Facilitating the design and delivery of effective and powerful professional development to ensure that the best instruction takes place in every classroom, every day.
- Nurturing a caring, safe, and resource-rich environment to support the diverse needs of students, staff, and community.
- Ensuring that systems and practices, including student assessment practices, management, and reporting of student demographic and achievement data, and student behavior discipline systems are effective and focused on student success.
- Maintaining positive relationships that are built upon open and effective communication with schools, other departments, colleagues, and community.
- Cultivating and maintaining a respectful and caring professional environment where the contributions of all team members are recognized, valued, and celebrated.